- Providing a professional training environment where athletes can reach their full potential, and most importantly prevent injury.
- Promote and encourage the general public in participating in regular training, in order to upgrade their athletic skills and performance.
- Provide the quality of performance training enabling athletes to reach elite performance levels in their chosen sport by designing scientific, measurable and systematic programmes.
- Enhance the athletic skills of the general public.
- Maintain the reputation of the AP Academy as the leading athletic performance training institution.
- Strength & Conditioning
- MSc Strength and Conditioning – Middlesex University, London
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist – NSCA
- Performance Enhancement Specialist – NASM
- Certified Functional Strength Coach – MBSC
- Certified Personal Trainer – NASM
- Certified Personal Trainer – NCSF
- Certified Personal Trainer – HKCBBA
- Youth Fitness Specialist – ACE
- British Weight Lifting Level 1
- Suspension Training – TRX
- Prehab & Recovery
- Certificate in First Aid, Hong Kong St. John Ambulance
- Basic Life Support (CPR and AED) by American Heart Association
- CPR and AED by ASTI
- Corrective Exercise Specialist – NASM
- Stick Mobility Movement Certified Specialist
- Instrumented Soft Tissue Mobilization Certification – Tecnica Gavilan
- Sports Massage Certification – AASFP
- Sports Nutrition
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 – Certification in Nutrition & Coaching
- Volleyball Specific
- Grade 3 Volleyball Referee, Volleyball Association of Hong Kong, China
- Grade 2 Volleyball Coach, Volleyball Association of Hong Kong, China
- Grade 1 Volleyball Coach, Volleyball Association of Hong Kong, China